close
這是一則老笑話,今天看到主管轉寄來,又笑了一回,貼在這裡分享給沒看過的人。

====================================================================
Event :Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
(事件) 胡錦濤被任命為中共總書記。

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(場景) 橢圓形辦公室, 喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多里沙萊斯。

====================================================================

George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What's happening?
布希: 康迪(萊斯)! 很高興見到你, 發生什麼事情了?

Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
賴斯: 長官 , 我來向你彙報中國的新領導人。

George: Great. Let's hear it.
布希: 好極了, 我們一起來聽聽!

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
賴斯: 胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。

George: That's what I want to know.
布希: 這就是我要知道的。

Condi: That's what I'm telling you.
賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。

George: That's what I'm asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布希: 這就是我要問你的 , 誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?

Condi: Yes.
賴斯: 是的。

George: I mean the fellow's name.
布希: 我是說那個人的名字。

Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰) 。

George: The guy in China.
布希: 那個在中國的人。

Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰 )

George: The new leader of China.
布希: 中國的新領導人!

Condi: Hu。
賴斯: 胡( 誰)。

George: The Chinese?
布希: 那個中國人!

Condi: Hu is leading China.
賴斯: 胡 (誰) 領導中國。

George: Now whaddya' asking me for?
布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?

Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
賴斯 : 我在告訴你, 胡(誰)在領導中國。

George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
布希: 我在問你, 誰(胡)在領導中國?

Condi: That' s the man's name.
賴斯: 就是那人的名字。

George: That's whose name?
布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?

Condi: Yes.
賴斯 :是的。

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
China?
布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡) 是中國的領導人?

Condi: Yes sir.
賴斯: 是的, 長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
Middle East.
布希:亞瑟爾?你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。

Condi: That's correct.
賴斯:沒錯。

George: Then who is in China?
布希:那麼誰(胡 )在中國?

Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Yassir is in China?
布希:亞瑟爾在中國??

Condi: No, sir.
賴斯:不, 長官。

George: Then who is?
布希:那麼誰(胡)在?

Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

George: Yassir?
布希:亞瑟爾?

Condi: No, sir.
賴斯:不 , 長官。

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.

布希:聽著 , 賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字, 給我接聯合國秘書長, 我覺得他會知道。

Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡 )?

George: No, thanks.
布希:不了, 謝謝。

Condi: You want Kofi?
賴斯:你要科費(咖啡) ?

George: No.
布希:不要!!

Condi: You don't want Kofi.
賴斯:那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And
then get me the U.N.
布希:不, 但是既然你提到它, 我要杯牛奶就可以了, 然後給我接聯合國。

Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官 (亞瑟爾)。

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布希:不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!

Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡 )?

George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布希:不要, 我說我要牛奶!你給我接通電話好不好?

Condi: Call who?
賴斯:打給誰?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布希:誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
賴斯:胡(誰 )是中國的頭。

George: Will you stay out of Chin! a?!
布希:你能不能不提中國了?!

Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾 ) 。

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
布希:也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!

Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費( 咖啡 )?

George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布希:好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。

(Condi picks up the phone.)
(萊斯拿起電話 ) 。

Condi: Hello, Rice here.
萊斯:我是萊斯(這有米飯)。

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
布希:有米飯?好主意, 那就再來點蛋捲吧...
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 toysRus 的頭像
    toysRus

    天外飛來巴斯光年

    toysRus 發表在 痞客邦 留言(20) 人氣()