這是一則老笑話,今天看到主管轉寄來,又笑了一回,貼在這裡分享給沒看過的人。
====================================================================
Event :Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
(事件) 胡錦濤被任命為中共總書記。
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(場景) 橢圓形辦公室, 喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多里沙萊斯。
====================================================================
George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What's happening?
布希: 康迪(萊斯)! 很高興見到你, 發生什麼事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
賴斯: 長官 , 我來向你彙報中國的新領導人。
George: Great. Let's hear it.
布希: 好極了, 我們一起來聽聽!
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
賴斯: 胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。
George: That's what I want to know.
布希: 這就是我要知道的。
Condi: That's what I'm telling you.
賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。
George: That's what I'm asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布希: 這就是我要問你的 , 誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?
Condi: Yes.
賴斯: 是的。
George: I mean the fellow's name.
布希: 我是說那個人的名字。
Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰) 。
George: The guy in China.
布希: 那個在中國的人。
Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰 )
George: The new leader of China.
布希: 中國的新領導人!
Condi: Hu。
賴斯: 胡( 誰)。
George: The Chinese?
布希: 那個中國人!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
賴斯: 胡 (誰) 領導中國。
George: Now whaddya' asking me for?
布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?
Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
賴斯 : 我在告訴你, 胡(誰)在領導中國。
George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
布希: 我在問你, 誰(胡)在領導中國?
Condi: That' s the man's name.
賴斯: 就是那人的名字。
George: That's whose name?
布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?
Condi: Yes.
賴斯 :是的。
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
China?
布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡) 是中國的領導人?
Condi: Yes sir.
賴斯: 是的, 長官(亞瑟爾)。
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the